Nomination Process and Criteria:
Every year we invite nominations from companies across India. In case you strongly believe your company is a fast-growing enterprise in its niche or a cut above the rest and deserves to be named one of the India’s Most Ethical Company, we recommend you complete the nomination form listed on our official website.
Who all can Nominate?
- Any enterprise, big or small, public or private, is free to nominate themselves, regardless of their industry type or financial strength. We are committed to recognize the frontrunners in all kinds of niches, from startups to well-established companies in India. For this reason, we have created a number of different categories, making it possible to every deserving company to get the recognition due to them.
- We also support business-to-business (B2B) nominations. A client, supplier, or customer can nominate a company with whom they are associated. Likewise, some other business entity associated with you can also nominate you. All the same, we strongly advise that if you are nominating another business, do inform them. This will ensure that there’s no confusion or conflict when we approach the nominated company.
"The main thing is that if you think a company has a lot of potential for growth or is already making a big difference or is likely to become a leader in its niche, you can nominate that company, bestowing on it a great opportunity to make a name for itself. "
What is the Nomination and Winner's Registration Fee?
- You don’t have to pay any nomination fee to nominate your company. In case your company gets selected for the India’s Most Ethical Company award, you will have to pay fee for registration and the usage of logo as fixed by the jury. The fees is Rs. 25,000 + 18% GST. By paying this fee, you can use the logo for tenure of 1 year.
- Our team will duly notify the winners so that they can take care of all the registration formalities on time.
In order to register and participate, all the winners must fill & submit the registration e- form via logging in on our website & make the payment of the registration fee through electronic bank transfer. The registration & the Logo usage rights fee for one year has been fixed by the jury for Rs. 25,000/- (Twenty Five Thousand + 18.00% GST). The total amount is Rs. 29,500/- (Twenty Nine Thousand Five Hundred Only).
Payment of registration fee is mandatory for all winners without exception. The fee charged includes the cost of the research & evaluation process conducted in order to select the companies and this contribution made by you empower us to carry on this process and give you the most ethical companies each year.
Please login to our website www.indiasmostethicalcompaniesawards.com for completing & submitting your registration e- form. For making the payment please refer to the following bank details: The NEFT is to be made in favour of ""BERKSHIRE MEDIA PVT. LTD.", ICICI Bank A/c No.:028105005183, IFSC Code: ICIC0000281, Bank Branch: Filmcity Road, Goregaon (E), Mumbai.
Please Note: The registration fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances
CAREFULLY READ THESE CONDITIONS BEFORE SUBMITTING YOUR NOMINATION:
- Berkshire Media Pvt. Ltd. invites nominations via promotions on popular social media platforms.
- Nominations will be accepted only from companies of Indian origin and having operations and an office in India.
- You must fill out the application form in English. (We humbly request you to proofread your application for grammatical and typing errors.)
- To qualify for the jury-level assessment, it is necessary that companies meet the minimum criteria on all parameters on which they will be evaluated.
- We request you to provide to-the-point, accurate, and concise answer to each question or topic. This will allow our experts to better understand what your company does and has achieved so far. Needless to say, a better understanding of your company in turn will boost your chances to get picked as a winner.
- We request you to provide only relevant details in your nomination form, so keep your answers to-the-point and concise.
- We advise you against filling false or inaccurate information and providing untruthful answers. If any participant is found guilty of misrepresentation of facts or providing inaccurate information, their nomination will be disqualified, subject to the decision of our jury and management.